THIS LIVE AND ONLINE SEMINAR WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY 21ST MARCH 2021.
A LIVE and ONLINE seminar covering every aspect of the '1-30 Violin Course'.
This will be an all encompassing live review that will cover every conceivable question, query, issue or problem you may have when working through the course, with Alison herself taking you through the course section by section.
WHEN: 6pm GMT on Sunday 21st March 2021 (please check what time this will be for you if you are outside of the UK)
WHERE: via the Zoom app (you will be emailed the code and password for the seminar nearer the time. Zoom will then automatically download for you if you do not already have it).
WHAT: Alison will be going over each of the lessons and pieces in the song books and covering anything she thinks you may be stuck on, have issues with, need more clarification and more information on. In addition to this, those who participate will be able to email her as many questions regarding the course as they like, ahead of the lesson (the cut-off time for this will be 1 week before the seminar) and she will incorporate those into the seminar lesson plan in chronological order as appropriate.
WHO: Anyone can join this seminar, but this is ideal for those who are working on the '1-30 Violin Course' will obviously gain the most out of it as it will make more sense. It doesn't matter what lesson you are on, as the information will still be relevant to you. at a later date because you will be sent a recording of the seminar to keep forever and refer back to as needed. So whether you are on lesson 5, or 25, you can use this seminar to re-cap and go over the basics to make sure you are on track, or keep the video to refer back too when you get further on in the course.
- The seminar is likely to be 1-2 hours long and if necessary, may be split over 2 sessions. If you cannot make the second session, you will still be sent a recording of that second video so you will not miss out.
- There will be a live Q&A at the end of the seminar.
- This will not be an interactive seminar as such where you will be required to play anything or respond during - Alison will be conducting the seminar fully, but you may comment in the chat box if there is anything you would like to comment on at the time.
- Once purchased, you will be sent further details and a reminder closer to the time with what you will need to have ready. Until then, there is nothing further you need to do.
- There is limited availability with this seminar, so book now to secure your place.
The email address you will need to get in your questions, queries, issues or problems etc in, will be on the PDF sheet you will need to download once you have purchased your place.
The cut off date for questions, queries, issues etc will be Sunday 14th March.
I watched many youtube vides about playing the violin, but when I watched Alison's videos to me they just seem different as though she was talking with and not to an audience. I ordered the complete course 1-30, and then pursued a violin. I had never read a music sheet but have seen many with all those lines and dotes I thought what did I just do? Alison your courses and the way you have designed it I must say I am proud of myself. Your method of teaching is simple and understandable. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of playing the violin or piano to use your course. Thank you so much Alison for your time and hard work for I am enjoying the fruits of your labor and hard work. Your student Ralph.